MerryPlace Home Ownership
The West Palm Beach Housing Authority ("WPBHA") is pleased to offer two programs for homeownership. Twelve (12) Single family homes are being built and will be available to individuals up to 120% of Area Median Income. Buyers must be income eligible and units owner occupied.
Find Your New Home at MerryPlace Estates, Townhomes an Affordable Housing Development, and a Partner with the Palm Beach County Workforce Housing Program ("WHP")
MerryPlace Estates is located less than one mile north of the West Palm Beach Central Business District and two blocks south of the thriving Northwood Village and Flagler Drive. Townhomes are two stories with one or two car garages and prices range from $168,240 and $216,540 depending on the unit and workforce housing program designation. All units are either WHP "Low" or "Mod 1".
The following are the qualifications:
- Owner-occupied – must be primary resident
- First-time homebuyers and previous homeowners (No investors)
- Buyers whose Area Median Income (AMI) falls between $48,120 and $80,200 [Workforce Housing Program Flyer]
- Income limits for buyers ranging from 60% to 100% of AM.
- You can reserve a unit if you have your Workforce Housing award certificate from Palm Beach County.
Imagine Your New Single Family Home at MerryPlace Estates
The Single Family Homes at MerryPlace Estates, located less than one mile north of the West Palm Beach Central Business District, and two blocks south of the thriving Northwood Village destination area. A total of twelve (12) new construction single family homes are available to individuals and families up to 120% of AMI. Homes must be owner-occupied. Three distinctive models are available to purchase.