MerryPlace Home Ownership
Twelve (12) Single family homes are scheduled to be built and will be available to individuals up to 120% of Area Median Income. Plans are also underway to build an additional 36 townhomes to add to this growing homeownership division of our business.
Find Your New Home at MerryPlace Estates, an Affordable Housing Development, and a Partner with the Palm Beach County Workforce Housing Program
MerryPlace Homes are located less than one mile north of the West Palm Beach Central Business District and two blocks south of the thriving Northwood Village and Flagler Drive. Single Family three bedroom homes, with garage, are available in single story and two story models. Price points are $200,000. Likewise, the townhomes are two stories with one or two car garages and prices range from $156,000 and $195,000. Reservations are being accepted. You can view the four single family homes currently under construction and the surrounding area. A lender will be available to discuss the possibilities of getting a mortgage.
The following are the qualifications:
- Owner-occupied – must be primary resident
- First-time homebuyers and previous homeowners (No investors)
- Buyers whose Area Median Income (AMI) falls between $45,240 and $105,560
- Income limits for buyers ranging from 60% to 120%
- You can reserve a unit if you have your Workforce Housing award certificate from Palm Beach County.